Ashlyn finally has a loose tooth! This is a long awaited dream for Ashy. She asks almost daily when her teeth will fall out. I think because her cousin, William, and several friends of hers have already lost teeth. Anyway, the momentous occasion has finally come, hastened a bit by her own doing. She was trying to bite something off her doll and the poor thing thought she broke her tooth off!
Now, she walks around all day wiggling her tooth in morbid fascination and then complaining because it hurts. I must say I am enjoying teasing her about it though. I remember my parents doing it to me and now it is my turn :) We told her tonight the old classic about tying a string from her tooth to the door. That is my all time favorite.
Noah is all torn up that he does not have any loose teeth. So, sweet Ashlyn told him it is OK because he has dinosaur teeth, whatever that means. So, when she talks about her loose tooth we have to hear all about Noah's big, t-rex, dinosaur teeth.
So, we have a child getting teeth, a child loosing teeth and a child with dinosaur teeth!
We will keep you posted on when the long-awaited event finally happens with photos to boot ...
Now, she walks around all day wiggling her tooth in morbid fascination and then complaining because it hurts. I must say I am enjoying teasing her about it though. I remember my parents doing it to me and now it is my turn :) We told her tonight the old classic about tying a string from her tooth to the door. That is my all time favorite.
Noah is all torn up that he does not have any loose teeth. So, sweet Ashlyn told him it is OK because he has dinosaur teeth, whatever that means. So, when she talks about her loose tooth we have to hear all about Noah's big, t-rex, dinosaur teeth.
So, we have a child getting teeth, a child loosing teeth and a child with dinosaur teeth!
We will keep you posted on when the long-awaited event finally happens with photos to boot ...
No comments:
Post a Comment