Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Gone!


It happened sooner than we expected, Ashlyn woke up this morning with a missing tooth! She said she could not sleep and did not leave it alone until she wiggled it out. She looks so cute! It is really sad however because she seems like such a big girl now. It is almost like a rite of passage onto big girlhood :(


She is really anticipating her $1 from the "tooth fairy". We almost had a mishap here. I was picking up some chip crumbs from around the desk, where I asked her to put her tooth today, and one of the crumbs happened to be a tooth. Apparently, it must have fallen off my desk a some point. At bedtime when we went to retrieve it it was gone.

No to worry, I quickly figured out what happened and it is now recovered from the trash and tucked safely under her pillow. I hope we do not forget our fairy duties this evening or she would be devastated. My kids seem to outlast me at night these days. I guess that is the price you pay for late sleepers :)



Oh, and we must not neglect to mention Noah's really nice dinosaur teeth :)

No comments: