I forgot to mention that Ashlyn thinks that you can tell the sex of the baby by the hair. It took me a while to figure out why she was so concerned about the baby's hair. She would always ask me silly questions like: "Mom, does the baby's hair tickle your tummy in there?" Finally, one evening while driving home from church, she told us if the baby had long hair it was a girl and if the hair was short, and did not tickle, it was a boy. She also asserted that she was sure it had long hair and was a baby sister!
When we had the first sono she was saying, "But Mommy I can't see the hair!" The other day when we got pictures done there was a newborn baby girl with no hair. I guess that threw a kink in Ashlyn's theory. She kept saying, "Mom, how do you know it is a girl? She has no hair!" I guess I will have to explain this to her pretty soon :)
When we had the first sono she was saying, "But Mommy I can't see the hair!" The other day when we got pictures done there was a newborn baby girl with no hair. I guess that threw a kink in Ashlyn's theory. She kept saying, "Mom, how do you know it is a girl? She has no hair!" I guess I will have to explain this to her pretty soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment