Ahhh ... my first blog entry, how exciting :) Bear with me here as I figure things out. I thought it would be fun to start out with a picture of the little bits since they are the main reason I started this thing. Since the concept of actually finishing a scrapbook eludes me I thought this would be a great way to chronicle our family happenings for posterity, while sharing with others that we care about ...This is actually an older picture but I thought they look so cute together. Ashy and Noah are great buddies! Ashy takes great care of her little brother and they relly enjoy watching cartoons together every morning while I do my bible study.
1 comment:
hi,
everyone i miss you guys very much and cant wait to see you again looks like your family is growning and getting bigger each passing day. they look wonderful Noah his so big now i cant believe it i mean when i last saw him he was just a little baby. now hes walking prolly talking to now wow,and Ashlyn shes always been a pretty little thing she looks bigger too. you guys did a great job with your family. Rock On. lol well i must be leaving now my finger's are hurting this is the third time i've typed this because i hi back so many times. anyways i love you guys very much and hope to see you soon.
p.s Hugs and Kisses
love always
little *janene*
Post a Comment