

Ashy lost her two front teeth last week! They have been loose forever. She would wiggle and wiggle them. Finally one night she pulled one out and the other followed a couple days after. The "Tooth Fairy" made her rounds and Ash was thrilled. She kept looking in the mirror and saying "I look so cute ... people will think I look so great. Won't they, Mom?" She has mentioned on many occasions that she is the first of her friends to loose their top teeth.
Anyway, she is getting to be a big girl now. I ordered her first grade curriculum last week and she has started piano lessons. We found a nice older lady by the house who gives lessons and Ashlyn likes her very much.
TTFN!
Anyway, she is getting to be a big girl now. I ordered her first grade curriculum last week and she has started piano lessons. We found a nice older lady by the house who gives lessons and Ashlyn likes her very much.
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment