
My little Autumn turned one yesterday (Thursday)! She has been a bundle of joy, a high-maintenance one, but joy none the less :) We celebrated her birthday on Tuesday at my parent's house before my Dad left for PR for a week.
As you can see in the picture above Ashy and I worked very hard to make a special birthday cake for Tum. It was my first attempt at cake making and didn't turn out quite how I expected but Ashlyn was so proud and said it was the most beautiful cake in the world.
Noah decided to give Tum, and everyone else, a lovely stomach bug for a gift. He threw up all over Jace just before dinner. Tummy and I got it the next day and Jace today ... fun!

Now for Tummy Happenings:
- Autumn is taking steps, 5-6 at a time, but is not really walking yet. She could do it she just has no desire to. She will walk holding onto something or holding someone's hand.
- She loves to play peek-a-boo.
- She is actually taking real live naps! Lately, if we stay home I get a good 2 hour nap ... yay! I never thought I would see the day :)
- She let's other people watch her ... when I am not around that is. But this, too, is amazing. She was such a Mama's girl and would never stay with anyone else before.
- She has 8 teeth.
- She throws the biggest temper tantrums. Actually flings herself on the floor over the silliest stuff. It is quite ridiculous and funny.
- She loves to hold the phone to her ear and say "Hello" ... she doesn't get that from me. I hate the phone!
- She goes around making talking babbling noises ...
- She no longer nurses :( While sad, I do have freedom as a compensation :)
- She has many nicknames mostly made up by Ashy and Noah: Tum (from Jace), Tum-Tum, Tummy, Tumparoo (from Noah), Moo, Munch, Stinker, Grumpy Bear and Happy Bear (from Ashy) ....
- She has a very cute giggle :)
- She is wearing 18 month clothes.
My attempt at blogging more frequently has miserably failed. So, I'll try to get to backtracking sometime in the future. I am just so tired at the end of the day ... so maybe not ... we'll see :)
TTFN!
1 comment:
Soo cute!! I find it so hard to believe that she is ONE already!! It seems to me that Noah just turned one... wow, how time flies by!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment