Ashy has been doing great with her school lately. I am very proud of her. I did not realize when we had made the decision to home school long ago that it would be so rewarding. Thankfully, God knew I needed this or I would never be able to do it. Of course, in my house there is room for much improvement but I am sure that we will get there. God has brought us so very far already :)
Anyway, here is the link to a blog a friend had recommended on her blog a while ago. I started reading it and was hooked. This week she has many posts pertaining to home schooling that are very helpful. This lady has the most encouraging little daily posts that often coincide/reinforce things the Lord has been teaching me during my own daily bible study time.
Speaking of Bible time, I have finally finished Ezekiel today and am on to Daniel. This is very exciting to me not only because I find the book of Daniel to be fascinating but we are in Revelation at church right now and it will be neat to see the 2 books parallel.
Lastly, I will end with some neat little quotes I found the other day. It is cool to consider especially on those home school days when you think, "Is this all there is for me?"
Anyway, here is the link to a blog a friend had recommended on her blog a while ago. I started reading it and was hooked. This week she has many posts pertaining to home schooling that are very helpful. This lady has the most encouraging little daily posts that often coincide/reinforce things the Lord has been teaching me during my own daily bible study time.
Speaking of Bible time, I have finally finished Ezekiel today and am on to Daniel. This is very exciting to me not only because I find the book of Daniel to be fascinating but we are in Revelation at church right now and it will be neat to see the 2 books parallel.
Lastly, I will end with some neat little quotes I found the other day. It is cool to consider especially on those home school days when you think, "Is this all there is for me?"
"There are only 2 lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings."
-Hodding Carter, Journalist
“The mother who takes pains to endow her children with good habits secures for herself smooth and easy days.”
- Charlotte Mason
1 comment:
Kristen,
I'm glad homeschooling is going well -- we may be right there with you soon! I'm glad you like holy experience. You should also check out humblemusings.com -- Amy has some great info there, too! Have a great day... looking forward to seeing pics of baby girl soon!
Post a Comment