Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Gramma Sharon!


Happy Birthday Gramma Sharon we love you! Noah and Ashy had fun making cards to take a picture with. Noah was practicing happy bu-day Gramma Sharon all evening. This picture turned out cute but it took the bribe of a cookie to get Noah to look at me. He is such a little stink. He kept goofing off, running away and being silly. As soon as I pulled out the oreo cookies he ran so fast and picked up that picture and was yelling at Ashy to hurry and sit down as if she was the hold up :)

This is a very busy birthday month for us. We have birthdays for Trappa Mike, Noah, Gramma Sharon and Papi! Also, Father's Day is coming up and we had VBS and still have 2 weeks of swim lessons and a vacation to New Braunfels. June is crazy!

Had a check up today. Baby is doing very well. I had to have the lovely glucose test this morning. Not only did this involve me fasting and getting up early :) but I also had to drink the awful orange drink of death and have 7 vials of blood drawn (they forgot to do my initial labs so we had to catch up). It made me so very sick I kept falling asleep. Needless to say I had to come home and take a nap! Everything wears me out. I still have about 2 more months to go too. I won't be outside much this summer unless it involves a pool :)

2 more night-nights till our family vacation ... yay!


No comments: